Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Why do I blog about craft beer and drink craft beer??

I started this blog because I want to show people the wonderful craft breweries and bars that are in the Chubu area of Japan.  Many people are not aware of these places.  Many of friends were asking were they can drink good tasting beer.  This was one of the reasons on why I started Craft Beer Chubu.

The other main reason why I started this blog because I was getting tired of drinking mega corporate macro brewed beers.  I will say one thing though that Japanese macro brewed beers taste much better then their American counterparts.  Craft beers provide new sensations of flavors and taste.  Craft breweries are artisans in the truest sense.  They are painters and sculptors.  However instead of using brushes and paint, they are utilizing hops, malts, and yeasts in their creative process.  Also, brewers are scientists in their own right.  Brewing the perfect beer is science and artistry combined.

These two videos perfectly showcase why I purchase, consume, and advocate for craft beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment